ADMISSIONS POLICY AND PROCEDURE
1. All applicants are required to complete an application for admission and an enrollment agreement prior to the start of any class.
2. Completion of a personal interview with an Admissions Representative is also a requirement for admission to the school. The interview enables administrators to determine the qualifications of a potential applicant. It is also designed to provide the candidate with a better understanding of career fields, program descriptions, school information, and a tour of campus.
3. All applicants must be at least 18 years old.
4. Applicant must have a High School Diploma or GED certificate.
5. Admissions Procedure for students with special needs: The institution accepts applicants with physical or mental handicaps or learning disabilities. The building, bathrooms, The individual will be counseled by the Director of the school as to the realities of employment at the completion training, and may be asked to sign a statement to that effect.
For students applying to the HVAC program, successful completion of the HAVC Introduction and Safety course is a prerequiste for admission.