Whether you’re interested in HVAC or electrician work, our programs will help you get the training needed to start a new career in these fields. We want to make the transition into our school as easy as possible so you can start your path into a new career.
Follow steps below to get started on your path to success!
Schedule an Interview
To begin the Capstone College admissions process, give us a call, email, or apply online to speak with someone on our Admissions Team. Your admissions advisor will help answer any and all questions you may have about upcoming classes. After you have completed your initial phone interview you will be sent a preliminary application, and get ready for an in-person visit/interview on campus.
During your in-person visit, you will meet with one of our instructors and a member of the admissions team. You will go on a tour of our 8,000 sq ft facility, going over all the resources that are available to you. Class visits can be scheduled depending on availability.
3 ways to Schedule an Interview with us
1. Apply Online! Head to our homepage(please link to the homepage) and fill out the form. Choose the option “Meet with an Advisor.”
2. Contact the Capstone College Admissions Department at (626) 486-1000
3. Send us an e-mail! Include your First/Last Name and “Schedule an Interview” in the Subject line. E-mail: info@Capstonecolleges.com
Note: All applicants must be 18 or older and have a valid High School Diploma or GED.
If you plan on applying for financial aid, please visit fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm to create a Federal Student Aid ID. You can then use this ID to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov. You can complete this application from home, or work with an advisor on campus. If you would like to schedule an appointment with our Financial Aid team, contact the Financial Aid offices at (626) 486-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you are under 24 years old, you will need your parent’s information as well.
For more information on what you need from your parents, please call
(626) 486-1000 to speak with the Admissions Department.
Military Benefits: If you are eligible for VA benefits, please contact our military department (Lrodriguez@Capstonecolleges.com) for a list of required documents or for any questions you may have.
For estimates on GI bill resources visit: https://www.va.gov/gi-bill-comparison-tool/profile/25124405
School Code: 030199
Visit Our Financial Aid Page for More Info
Complete Enrollment Paperwork
To complete the Admissions portion of the enrollment process, all applicants must complete an Enrollment Agreement, which can be done in person or remotely via DocuSign. During this time you must submit proof of high school graduation or GED test scores, or other equivalent, state-approved diploma examination. If Diploma or GED cannot be located, contact the Admissions team for help with requesting documentation from your school.
Orientation is mandatory for new students. This consists of a one-on-one hour meeting on campus prior to your first full day of classes. You will receive all safety and course materials. Your advisor will assist you with creating a canvas LMS account and enrollment to the digital platform used in our Hybrid courses
(online orientation is available via Zoom.)
Please contact your Admissions Representative in advance if you cannot make orientation.
ADMISSIONS POLICY AND PROCEDURE
1. All applicants are required to complete an application for admission and an enrollment agreement prior to the start of any class.
2. Completion of a personal interview with an Admissions Representative is also a requirement for admission to the school. The interview enables administrators to determine the qualifications of a potential applicant. It is also designed to provide the candidate with a better understanding of career fields, program descriptions, school information, and a tour of campus.
3. All applicants must be at least 18 years old.
4. Applicant must have a High School Diploma or GED certificate.
5. Admissions Procedure for students with special needs: The institution accepts applicants with physical or mental handicaps or learning disabilities. The building, bathrooms, classrooms, and labs are handicap accessible. The individual will be counseled by the Director of the school as to the realities of employment at the completion of training, and may be asked to sign a statement to that effect.